10/16/2019 – Amazon is retiring their giveaway program, and Amazon Giveaway Assistant has been removed from the Google Chrome Store.
Today we’re introducing a new Chrome extension to make navigating Amazon Giveaways a little easier. While we still prefer Giveaway.City’s interface, this improves the experience for those using Amazon’s giveaway pages. It also offers a few conveniences for everyone, so even if you’re already a Giveaway.City user, it might still be worth checking out.
- See if giveaways exist for products you’re shopping for
- See giveaway odds, dates, and more before you click
- Track which giveaways you’ve already participated in
- Open giveaways in new tabs for faster navigation
- Use navigation table for faster browsing
- See more giveaways by product or sponsor
Adding to Chrome
Adjusting the Extension’s Settings
There are currently a few settings you can adjust to customize your experience with the extension. To reach the extension’s settings, look for the Amazon Giveaway Assistant (AGA) settings icon next to the URL bar and click it. It will appear grayed out if you’re not on Amazon.com or Giveaway.City, but you can still adjust the settings.
Select “Options” from the drop-down menu, which will open the settings page.
Hopefully, the settings are somewhat intuitive. If not, I’ll go on to clarify more.